Thursday 28 May 2015

My egg diary

My Egg Diary
Last week in class we had to look after an egg for a week, yes a real egg! The rules were that we weren't allowed to boil it. And If we broke it we weren't allowed to get a new one. (Apart from the first day of looking after them.) We had to make a house for them, I made mine out of a plastic compartment box with materials and cotton wool.

Tuesday
Today Bob arrived. Here is a picture of Bob with his new friend Mr Potato. This was these two’s first day of school. (As well as the day they were born.)eggs.jpg



Wednesday
Here is a picture of Bob in his house at school. In his house there is a bathroom, a pantry, a fridge, a freezer, a nappy changing room, a playroom and
a bed.                  bob hi.jpg
Thursday
Here is a picture of Bob at school reading a book at
reading time.May 21, 2015 8:55:47 AM.jpg
Friday
Here is a picture of Bob helping me at school do my reading activity

eggy

No comments:

Post a Comment